Monday, February 11, 2008

Greece Finally


So it only took me six months to start scrapping my trip to GREECE...I went to a Desert Scrappers Retreat and packed up all of the papers I purchased and printed out about 60 of the 750 plus pictures that I took, and promised that I would at least start this book. I got about 8 pages done. I know it doesn't seem like alot (of course it was not the only thing that I worked on) some of those GALs are just plain CRAZY as they do about 50 to 100 pages in a weekend. Me I take my time and of course I did some shopping while I was in the Palm Springs area..I just cann't go there and not shop! I found the cutest shop called PINK, and everything in it was PINK...anyway, this is just a sample of one of my page layouts that I did complete..more to come soon (I hope) for now I am busy at work on some Valentines projects.