Monday, February 11, 2008

Greece Finally


So it only took me six months to start scrapping my trip to GREECE...I went to a Desert Scrappers Retreat and packed up all of the papers I purchased and printed out about 60 of the 750 plus pictures that I took, and promised that I would at least start this book. I got about 8 pages done. I know it doesn't seem like alot (of course it was not the only thing that I worked on) some of those GALs are just plain CRAZY as they do about 50 to 100 pages in a weekend. Me I take my time and of course I did some shopping while I was in the Palm Springs area..I just cann't go there and not shop! I found the cutest shop called PINK, and everything in it was PINK...anyway, this is just a sample of one of my page layouts that I did complete..more to come soon (I hope) for now I am busy at work on some Valentines projects.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Awesome!! I love that Sizzix diecut! And way to go on getting some personal scrapping done.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages...and there is nothing cooler than that feeling of getting (at least some of) it done!!!