Sunday, August 31, 2008

Barn Sale Bday Party






For my Bday I went with my best shopping BUDDY Kelly down to the Barn Sale and met up with some lovely lady friends for a day filled with shopping, wine food and laughter...what more could a Girl ask for her Bday! The sale was a blast... I will post some pics of my loot later. Then Kelly and I took a little break (about 100 degrees out) for some refreshments (yes WINE is considered a refreshment) checked out a few wineries down in Temecula..GREAT! Then back to barn sale for MORE shopping and then off the South Coast Winery for a FAB dinner all planned by my friends, Kelly, Kim A., Holly, Susan, Kim H., Cheryl, Jenny and a few new friends also. Kelly made me cute little Bday hat to wear, and all of the girls made a bday tag for me...I cannot even express my gratitude for this lovely day and gifts. I even got a tag from Scrappy Jessi from Omaha!!! Thanks is on the way to you all soon.... sorry for delay with my vacation I have been out of touch! Check out these darling tags...SSooo cute I hung it in my craft room PROUDLY!

3 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Wow, how much fun is that!! Happy Bday too!!

Cindy F said...

Looks like a fabulous day, Joy!

Arnold Greg said...

Great read thanks for writing this