Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year ..A New Look...

I always hate to make a New Years resolution because like most people we pick something that is just too hard to achieve..that is why I think about what I would like to accomplish this year and break it down into baby steps..

One thing I would like to do is to put more effort into my blog, SOoooo..a new look for me as I am working on my blog page I posted a new pic for starters...not sure it will be permanent..but it is a start. Posting more often that is the next step, I read about a way to do this faster and easier, I am all for that! But of course I have to practice first. So for now I hope you enjoy my new pic and that you come back for more...thanks for looking!



8 comments:

Maija said...

I love your new look!!!

Karen said...

Love the new look! I'm holding you to this Girlfriend!
(hehehe)
As for the New Year - I'm looking forward to some nice evenings out with you and Dale, some good trips on the coaches, some phone calls that begin with "Start the car!" and discovering a few new wineries!
Love ya!

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey doll
i love it!
see ya soon
oxoxo
jessi

gina g said...

Nicely done! It is lovely!
~hugs

Kim Caldwell said...

Fabulous ~ just like you!! Hey, I forgot to take that article with me! Bring it Friday. . .

Hugs, Kim

上班 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

Suz said...

I would love to see more of your projects...your apron from Silver Bella is incredible.

Suz
Silver Bella Freshman '09

如此的 said...

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................