Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Year ..A New Look...

I always hate to make a New Years resolution because like most people we pick something that is just too hard to achieve..that is why I think about what I would like to accomplish this year and break it down into baby steps..

One thing I would like to do is to put more effort into my blog, SOoooo..a new look for me as I am working on my blog page I posted a new pic for starters...not sure it will be permanent..but it is a start. Posting more often that is the next step, I read about a way to do this faster and easier, I am all for that! But of course I have to practice first. So for now I hope you enjoy my new pic and that you come back for more...thanks for looking!



6 comments:

Maija said...

I love your new look!!!

Karen said...

Love the new look! I'm holding you to this Girlfriend!
(hehehe)
As for the New Year - I'm looking forward to some nice evenings out with you and Dale, some good trips on the coaches, some phone calls that begin with "Start the car!" and discovering a few new wineries!
Love ya!

Jessi Nagy said...

hey doll
i love it!
see ya soon
oxoxo
jessi

gina g said...

Nicely done! It is lovely!
~hugs

Kim Caldwell said...

Fabulous ~ just like you!! Hey, I forgot to take that article with me! Bring it Friday. . .

Hugs, Kim

Suz said...

I would love to see more of your projects...your apron from Silver Bella is incredible.

Suz
Silver Bella Freshman '09