Friday, December 16, 2011

Life gets in the way...............

 New Dog......
 Trips to the wine country with friends.............
Moving our boat from Long Beach Harbor up to the Delta......................................

 Shopping the Alameda Flea Market......................
 Terri Brushes Art Camp..........Oregon
 Growing fresh veges in containers.................
 Trips up North to Napa with Adult children......legal drinking age!
 Joining more Wine Clubs...............OK so I like my wine!!!!
 Emptying out house getting ready for painting....no more yellow, bye..bye......
 Projects I swore I would get done......I did!
 More trips up north to Delta with boat, kids and dogs....they love the water too!
 Some Halloween projects.......fun...
 Setting up business at the Farmers Market and Local schools Harvest Festivals to sell and do Hair feathers.........

 Halloween at Shop all dressed up Jerseylious Style.....
 More finished projects............DONE...Yeah!
 Terri Brush visiting my house for classes here..............
 More trips up north to Delta....with boat up there now we travel up north alot lately!
Bracelet finished from Terri Brushes Summer Art Camp..all sterling silver, love it!

I have been very busy with life as you can see...so sorry I haven't posted much but I hope to find some time in the new year to share some of the Joy's in my life with you ....see you soon!

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

You have been one busy girl! I really enjoyed reading your update and seeing the pics! LOVE the new puppy!

I had emergency surgery last week so I could not make my trip to Holly's yesterday. I am now going to come out on January 19 and can't wait. I have 3 more weeks to recover so I will be fit to travel!

I hope your holiday is full of love and magic!

Miss you!

LuLu~*xoxo

Rochelle said...

Merry Christmas to you Joy! You have been quite busy.....are you going to be attending Kim's Affaire at Tiffany's in May? I will see you there if you are!
Cheers
Rochelle

Charlene said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see you blogging again!!! I miss seeing what you're up to! I'm pinching myself that we'll be together in less than 30 days!!!! Can't wait!!!! HUGS!

kitchen said...

Hello
The Joys of Life
Fairly excellent submit, This webpage presents helpful data to us, I praise you
Thank you!