Monday, May 4, 2009

START THE CAR!!!!!!




Ever get that "Start the car feeling" like that Ikea commerical on TV where that lady thinks she just got the best bargain ever and runs out yelling at her husband to start the car because she is sure they rang it up wrong and will come running after her. Well I got that feeling when I found this beautiful all glass crystal chandelier hanging over a table at an estate sale I went to. I had been looking for one for my shop to hang over my front desk...I even had it all wired up and a switch put in when I did the remodel knowing that I would put it up there when I found the perfect one. Well check it out I got this beauty for $125, they said it was from the mid fifties..it is all glass and sparkles like diamonds! I looked around at lighting stores just to compare and most of them that were all glass started at around $700 and up..wow!The pictures do not even begin to show off just how beautiful it really is I just love it and fits perfect...START THE CAR!!!!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Pretty pretty! I need to come in and see!!

Cheryl said...

Wow...its gorgeous! What a find!!!

simply susan said...

I love the way you have created your store to look like a little boutique! I love the wall paper! And all of your accessories!!! Way cute! ~Susan B.

Jessi Nagy said...

Hey sweets,
score!!!
woo hoo,
can't wait to see you.
oxoox,
jessi

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

What a gorgeous chandelier!

I just started on your bird house yesterday. I know exactly what I want it to look like and I just hope it translates to reality!

See you soon,
Tamerie

Maija said...

OMG- you are so funny! It looks gorgeous!