Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Did you guess right?






As promised, here are some pics of just a couple of the items I have been busy creating. These OH so cute aprons are perfect for the Domestic Diva...I just love the vintage pink COWGirl one! Also the pic of my custom tags I made to go on each lovely apron. Additionally I am posting a pic of the coolest suede wrist cuffs that I am making also. NOW ...I'll keep you guessing for a little while as where you can pick up one of these cuties...and I will post more later...I still have lots of fabric in the most beautiful prints...keep checking back for more info!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have been busy!! They are too cute!! Love the suede cuff too!! Can't wait to see what else is in store!!!

Cheryl said...

OMG, Joy...these are too cute! I just HAVE TO HAVE one of the first apron you shared! Can't wait to hear when they are available!

Maija said...

OMG! You are a seamstress!! Those aprons are gorgeous- I'm going to keep my eyes open for them!!